Golden raisins are excellent in terms of quality and are appreciated by many people. We know that raisin is one of the products of grape fruit, which depending on the type of raw materials can be purchased in a wide variety. they put them and then dry them under the sun, these products are called organic and natural raisins.
Golden Raisins are basically dried grapes. Generally, farmers start off by double washing the grapes. Then the grapes are dried it in the shade and coated with vegetable oil, so they don’t lose their moisture too quickly or stick together.
Golden raisins have more flavonoids—phytonutrients found in plants that give them their color and have antioxidant properties—than regular
Golden raisins have a shiny and clear golden color.
Iran raisins are one of the most popular raisins across the world and so this country is the third major exporter of raisins.
golden raisins benefits
- Treatment of skin diseases and hair loss due to high calcium and potassium
- eliminating bad breath; For this, consume golden raisins first thing in the morning.
- Useful for growing children and students due to the abundance of micronutrients
- Strengthening memory and preventing Alzheimer’s
- Important role in bone health and prevention of osteoporosis (especially for women before menopause)
- Excellent source of vitamin D and estrogen hormone
- Useful for tooth and gum health and preventing tooth decay
- Strengthening nerves
- Removes laxity and fatigue from the body
- Loss of excess body water
- Reducing spasms or muscle cramps
- Prevention of colon cancer and abnormal growth of cells due to high fiber
- It prevents aging and the resulting diseases.
- Strengthening and strengthening teeth and bones and preventing osteoporosis due to high calcium
- Reduction of harmful blood fat
- Elimination of body toxins
- Supplying energy and substances needed by the body
- Treatment of anemia with high iron content
- Preventing the destruction of body cells with strong antioxidants
- Useful for people who lose a lot of water due to excessive physical activity or medical problems. (a lot of insoluble fiber)
- Blood sugar control
golden raisins calories
About 95% of the calories in golden raisins come from carbohydrates (318 calories). Golden raisins contain 79.5 grams of carbohydrates per every 100 grams.
Please be in contacts with our sale experts or email for informing our up to date price for Golden Raisin.
Nutrients in organic golden raisins
Golden raisins, like other raisins, are rich in; It is iron, potassium, calcium, vitamin B, fiber, antioxidant, energy, vitamin A, vitamin E, phosphorus, omega 3 and omega 6. All these nutrients have created amazing properties in this dried fruit and made it useful for treating various diseases.
There are no reviews yet.